Monday, October 3, 2011

It's Time For Tea

Tea: Any of various infusions prepared from the leaves, flowers,etc., of other plants, and used as beverages or medicines.


With the beautiful rain clouds rolling in, the idea came to me, it's finally time for tea! With the wide selection, from green tea, to homemade tea, I've had some that were, well, not my cup of tea! Hilarious I know =] One however has completely turned my head to my perspective on fall, on winter, on the hot drinks we love to drink when we can see our breath. That tea is, Good Earth Tea.

It was Sophomore year in high school I believe, a very cold day, and my friend Hannah came into class and sat next to me. In hopes that she had hot chocolate or coffee in that beautiful steaming thermos, I asked for some of what she was drinking, she said yes and passed it my way. Upon taking it, she told me it was tea, so I quickly gave it back to her. She wouldn't take it, she insisted I try some, that it would be the best tea I've ever tasted. Though I tried to decline, she wouldn't take no for an answer, I couldn't believe how good it was. I've never tasted a tea so wonderful.

It's been my go to tea ever since. It's a "Sweet and Spicy Herbal Tea" and all Organic
The following are the all organic ingredients

Red Rooibos, Spice Blend, Chircory Rood, Rosehips, Honeybush, Natural Flavor, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Chamomile, Orange Oil, Orange Peel

I strongly urge you to try this fall/winter favorite, and to make it even more enticing, click here to get a coupon. I have mine with milk and honey, but this tea needs no help in being delicious. 

2 comments: