Saturday, July 21, 2012

Summer To Do List


My friends and I aren't big planners, as far as making plans in advance. We go out and do things, but they're more of "it was a good idea at the time..." aka the week of. To maybe have a little more fun, I made a list of things I wanted to do for sure this summer. With only a month and a half left, I have a lot a head of me, but I can't wait to tell you all about them!
Here's my list. (click the links to see the story)

Go to or have a bonfire
Make a new kind of pizza
Visit the Zoo
Finish a book
Make a music video with friends
Make pop cycles
Tour my town like a tourist
Visit an Art Museum
Go Camping
Pick fruit for a pie
Go to Santa Cruz
Rodeo at Fair
Find that Zebra that everyone talks about
Fly a Kite at least once



Anything else? Tell me what I'm missing? What's one thing you have to do during summer? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment