Tuesday, March 27, 2012

21 Candles

Twenty One Years Of Life!

As with any twenty first birthday it will finally be legal for me to buy and cook with alcohol. Hurray for me!

However, many of you know, I have a gluten intolerance, which means I can not have beer, wine coolers, or cheap liquor. I can pretty much only have the "hard" stuff (or more expensive stuff), as a wiser friend of mine, Cassy, once explained.

What to do for my birthday? I can go party, not getting drunk, but having fun. Orrrr I can cook something...

Which is where I'm headed!!
I found a great recipe for Baked Apples in Buttered Brandy Sauce. And you better believe I'm licking my lips in anticipation :)

If you having any brandy suggestions comment below, or of you have experience cooking with wine, I'd love to hear your suggestions or favorite recipes!


No comments:

Post a Comment