Tuesday, September 13, 2011

If It's Free It's For Me!

A couple of months ago I began on the wild adventure of couponing. I now have a wallet size file that I can put my clippings, print outs, and the Catalina Coupons I get from the register, into and keep on hand. Well, there's also another place that keeps me afloat, it's called The Frugal Find. Click here to like them on Facebook. They do all the hard work, and connect us with the online deals, in store deals, and great finds all together. They offer couponing classes, answer questions, and are just beyond helpful.
Aside from all the great coupons and words of wisdom I've received from The Frugal Find, are the products I've gotten for FREE!


Yes, as a matter of fact, those are full size bottles of Pantene shampoo and conditioner, and Garnier Fructis Hairspray. The Huggies and the $1.50 off coupon will go to my sister for my nephew, and though I've yet to try out the Suave travel size samples, they were free, and give me an opportunity to... sample =]

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally checking this out! Thanks for posting it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I got the free Pantene and Garnier by going onto the brand site while they were having the promotion. So you just have to keep checking, and it took 4-6 weeks for them to send me the coupon, but free shampoo/condition and hairspray, definitely something I'll be using in six weeks haha.

    ReplyDelete