Friday, September 16, 2011

The First "Famous" Person I Met

I guess I wouldn't really consider him famous, let me tell you how the night went.

I was in Nashville, TN visiting my friends Rebekah and that night she happen to be sick/doing homework so she recommended that I go and help out Serving Nashville (A feeding program on Monday Nights). So I did, and it was great. After that I followed friends to Chiles and we had dinner. I was at a table seated for six and a friend of mine, Zac, was also at the table.

I started talking with the guy sitting across from me asking the typical "brittaney" questions middle name, who he was named after... (though this caught him off guard), turns out he was from the west coast too, he moved to Nashville for music. I was used to hearing that, and it reminded me of how Rebekah said I'd meet someone famous. So I told him that, followed by my response, I told her even if I did meet some one famous, I wouldn't know it, because I barely know names, let alone faces!!!

Our conversation went on, his girl friend showed up and we talked about the music she did. It was a great night.

Then somehow while her and I were talking the others got into the conversation as to what band he was in. I asked him if I'd heard of them, and he said probably not. I assumed it was a Nashville band or something. Nope!

He's the drummer for Disciple..


Which explains why he was so cautious as to why I was asking his middle name and such....


Check out there facebook HERE








No comments:

Post a Comment