Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Skinny on Jamba's Pumpkin Smoothie

Today I had the pleasure of testing Jamba Juice's Pumpkin Smash smoothie. It's made with a Pumpkin Spice Base, Vanilla Frozen Yogurt, and Soy milk.

 Skinny Kitchen say's, "it's like drinking pumpkin pie through a straw"... which makes me weary about ever trying pumpkin pie. As I mentioned in my post Christmas In A Cup I loved Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte, it was to die for, if I could have one every morning, I would. The Pumpkin Smash, however was a little too sweet for me. It reminded me most of their Green Tea smoothie, which I occasionally enjoy, but I only venture to have every once in a long while.


NOTE: There is a great Jamba Juice coupon out right now, though it's not available for the Pumpkin Smash you can use it towards something else that might tickle your fancy like some warm oatmeal, or an on the run pretzel. You have to print it out, so go and do that here. =]

And, most of all, if you try it, come back and tell me how you like it in the comment section below.

1 comment:

  1. Noted!! Loveit!! I wish I could use the coupon in the other post :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete