Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Because Santa Always Needs a List


I Love these cozy pink and white Flannel Striped Pajamas from Victoria's Secret, and
who could say no to matching slippers! $49

Fell in love with this scent Twilight Woods from Bath and Body Works (my new heaven!) when a friend wore it. And isn't that the cutest sparkle tote! $42

Essie has quickly become my favorite polish! It glides on easily, and lasts without chipping! 
This color I found today, Lady Like. $8


Speaking of Essie... A friends of mine Emilee tried their polish Matte About You, it mattes your high gloss polish in seconds. I can't wait to try this out! $10

Normally I'm a jersey girl, but this 100% Cotton Fitted Tee from Nike was too cute!  $31


The baker inside of me saw this and haven't stopped thinking about it since. A Jumbo Muffin Tin from Target for large muffins, like the Costco kind! $9


Call me a mom, but how could I resist putting a Subscription to my favorite magazine on 
my Christmas List, $15 for three years!

After mistakenly purchasing a down alternative, this is a must have on my list. A Hypoallergenic Luxury  Feather Down Pillow, $26


I've have my hot pink gloves for dishes, and they'd be the perfect pop of color for this Chic Black and 
White Parisian Inspired Apron by Jessie Steele, $24

And lastly, who wouldn't love a Styling Wand by John Frieda to make perfect curls in a jiffy, available at Target Online, $35

No comments:

Post a Comment