Saturday, January 19, 2013

Runner | Everything in Moderation

Today, I woke up with a text from my mom, saying she needed some help moving some furniture. It was an antique full size bed set. Being it was just me and her moving all of this, I had to literally bend over backwards carrying one of the dressers (which would've been the perfect time for a nice man to come over and offer a helping hand!!)

Needless to say, today I did not go running, jogging, or even walking. Rather, I took some Advil, a trip to the bookstore, and made a date with my heating pad.

At said bookstore, I didn't find anything I'm really psyched about but I did get some store credit on old books I brought in.

Later, I got to hang out with one of the most charming guys I know. He gives the best hugs, will always give me my iPhone back instead of Facebook hacking, thinks my back is the coolest trampoline ever, and can almost say my name... His name is Dustin, and he is the best nephew this auntie could wish for.

So until tomorrow...
Remember, everything in moderation.

And laughing with adorable children an hour a day will shed 4lbs a year :) fun fact





No comments:

Post a Comment