Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Runner | A Good Night's Sleep

It amazes me how much better I've been sleeping on the days after I've hit the treadmill. It took my back a few dates with the heating pad until I recovered from being my nephews personal trampoline the other night, but I must say, waking up is a whole lot easier.

Today was my first day reading while on the treadmill. I've got to say, it takes some talent To all of you who have mastered this art, props... I think I'll have to stick to watching tv on the laptop, or listening to music!

Short post for tonight, because I'll be up early tomorrow to head out to the Flee Market! I can't wait, I haven't been in so long, because it's rare I have the right day off and it's not raining.

One of my favorite songs to run to <3




No comments:

Post a Comment