Saturday, December 3, 2011

Peyton Manning's Cousin

Today, at the store a woman and her daughters came in. And while taking her information for coupons and such I noticed that woman had on a necklace and it was a horseshoe. I asked if it was for Indianapolis and after being puzzled I rephrased and said Colts - she said no, but that was a good idea.

Her daughter (I presume) then piped up and said, "but we are related to him, Peyton, Eli and Cooper too. He's like our 3rd cousin."

Needless to say - the rest of my day was wonderful.. Not solely because of that, but it definitely added a great deal to my day's wonderfulness!

So, I wont cross it off my bucket list, but I've gotten a lot closer to meeting him! =)

love this picture!



I wonder if The Rock has a cousin that needs some shoes... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment