Friday, December 2, 2011

To Blog - or Not To Blog.. My Day

I've had a long day -

I'm getting ready for a yard sale that will go towards funding my trip to Haiti.
     driving everywhere to pick up very appreciated donations
     posting pictures to facebook!
Going out to lunch for Michelles birthday - coincidentally it's the same day as Schneider's =)
    which including seeing her AMAZING house (more on this soon!)

Oh and work.

So, I work at a shoe store, it's wonderful, and has a very detailed training program. Today I learned on the computer how to use the register, and then I was trained on the register. THEN I checked out a customer, and I was so nervous. I'm normally not nervous, but all the sudden she wasn't there with me to teach me how and I was juggling 8 different things I know I'm supposed to do in my head! And I forgot a product name (which is essentially Scotch Guard.. but it wasn't written boldly on the can.. anywhere!?)

All of that was fun - but now I'm going to be practicing doing it on my own... hopefully I don't have to dream about it and it will leave my mind until tomorrow!!



Needless to say, it has been a busy day. If you've had a busy day, enjoy these weird things I've found!


This is how I learned to tie a tie

Do you think Hugo is worth seeing?

Here's a list for the Top Christmas Gifts for multiple ages in 2011
Its cute - though I don't know how realistic it is that a teenager would want a nerf gun and not an electronic, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment