Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Photography Friday | Kelsey

Joe and I had planned out "Photography Friday" for the same meeting place, and the same time. Little did we think about the sun.... It's getting closer to winter, in fact today is the first day of Fall, which means the sun is coming up later, so what was planned as 6:30am, turned into 6:45/7:00am, now if only I could've used those extra minutes to sleep in!

Anywho, I suprised Joe and invited a mutual friend of ours, Kelsey. She's a fashionista and is quite photogenic. We loved her energy and enthusiasm, as well as her patience while we figured things out, and improvised.

Here's what I came up with












And while out on this excursion I took mostly candid shots, and Joe took those beautiful in between moments. To check them out, click HERE and visit his new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment