Thursday, June 28, 2012

$30/hour

I've recently gotten into this yard sale site my town has on Facebook. It has rules, like no more than two posts a day, unless you create an album, no bidding wars, and first come first serve (comments)... it's created quite well, there's not much confusion, and those who try to be sneaky are deleted. Then you just private message, arrange a meeting (I typically use Safeway Coffee Shop) and BAM you've just sold online.

Let me show you the things I sold today

 I sold 6 books 2/$5 = $15
 and I still have 2 left to sell


I sold 2 pairs of shorts for $5/pair and have two more left to sell
=$10


I sold a pair of shoes, never worn = $5

All of these things have just been sitting in the back of my car FOREVER!! As I was cleaning in out, I thought I'd give them a try. And I got $30 for things I wasn't using.

And that's just today, I've sold furniture/clothes/collectibles etc..

I challenge you, look around and find what your not using, put them on your local listing and see what you come up with. If you more interesting in having a Facebook group like this one in your area, comment below and I can send you details on how ours is ran. Ours has grown from 200+ to 2,000+

Be creative!!



1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so refreshing! Thank you for posting this!! :)

    ReplyDelete