Friday, June 1, 2012

Haiti 5 Day One - Travel Day

Friday - travel
Packing took forever, Cameron's protein powder takes up half of my suit case, holy cow!! I'm so glad he's there though, and that I can help by bringing him something from home.

Went to Stockton this morning met the team at their church, and we were off shortly after we prayed and received our game plan for the airport. We arrived way early because there wasn't any traffic. It was a little weird being with a team of mostly new travelers. Hearing Sandi (team leader) tell everyone when to get their passports out and when they could put them away, it was interesting and different. I keep forgetting that a lot of them aren't "used to" the airport n such... Wait till they get to Haiti!

Now as we're waiting for the flight, I opened the first letter Hannah gave me. Full of wisdom and love, the kind only Hannah can give, because she knows the things that get me, and what inspires me. Love that girl!

Can't wait until our plane gets here because 1. It's HUGE & 2. I have a window seat, score!

New York tell the lady oh libertaaay I'm coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment