Sunday, January 20, 2013

Runner | Game day!

Now I don't know about everyone else, but I'm beyond pumped to have a Harbowl Superbowl this year! Granted I would've been happy had Peyton Manning and the Broncos made it, but they will have their own Manning Bowl Probowl this year, so I'm quite thrilled for that as well.

As far as my running went today... After the NFC game as the AFC game was starting, it looked slow, and I just quite wasn't into it yet so I decided to hit the treadmill. I ended up brisk walking occasionally jogging for about 40 minutes. While I was enjoying playing with the speeds as well as the incline (settling at an incline of "3")... I watched Pitch Perfect. It is possibly one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while, one that I can actually watch twice in one week without complaint!

Another fun workout-y thing I did today was pump up my cardio! And by far, my favorite way of doing that is through dance!  I don't have a Wii (or any gaming console for that matter) so I use Youtube and look up Just Dance workouts. My current favorites are It's Raining Men, Iko Iko, andddddddd Gangnam Style.
Go ahead try them out, make sure you warm up first though, cause if you go hard, you'll start sweating!



No comments:

Post a Comment