Sunday, January 27, 2013

Runner | Pinched Nerve

Now I haven't gone in to be checked out, but everyone I've talked to thinks I have a pinched nerve (super reliable right?!). The pain in my back was there when I got out of bed yesterday, which made getting out of bet rather difficult. It's a sharp pain I get when my shoulders aren't aligned with my hips, or a turn my head too much or put my chin to my chest.

So guess who hasn't gone running! This girl! And guess when the 5k is.. March 16, I can't believe it's already February this week!

In honor of not going running, here's a few things I've found around the web, from friends, and random things that could go into the "fitness" category <3


My friend Lily sent this to my on facebook, now I think he's attractive, but I would much rather Collin Kaepernick, or Peyton Manning be at the finish line.. how cool would that be!


This is what I've been trying to focus on while hitting the treadmill. It's so easy to get discouraged when hearing about those who "just" run 9 miles. Instead I'm working on beating my time, and going further than before. I'll get there!


I can't wait to make one of these and go running in it!

--------------------------------------------

What's your favorite running gear? Do you make it yourself?

What do you do when you can't go running due to injury

Any tips for a pinched nerve?


No comments:

Post a Comment