Monday, October 17, 2011

We're Calling Out For All Hot Chocolate Recipes

I've never "made" my own hot chocolate mix before. I mean, I used to when I was little, with powdered creamers, I'd mix all of my favorite pre-made hot chocolate mixes, like Ovaltine, Nestle, Swiss Miss.. .etc but I've never made my own before.

So I decided I should go to my favorite recipe site allrecipes.com and find one to try out, then eventually make tweaks, so it's suits my taste buds.

Of course it didn't stop there, I got side tracked and found what looks to be a great recipe for Hot Chocolate Jars, to give out for Christmas, or what will soon be our Holiday Season =]

My question to you is, what's you're favorite recipe, or brand, when you think of a steaming mug of hot chocolate on a hay ride, what does it taste like for you?

Please comment below so I can get some ideas. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the ghirardelli powder mix, made with milk, of course :]. If I am feeling really indulgent, I use whole milk and plop some homemade whipped cream ontop :]

    ReplyDelete