Sunday, October 16, 2011

She Asked For A Blog - And She's Got One

Sarah is nothing close to an "average" high school girl. She's tall, blonde hair, has greenish blue eyes but that doesn't even begin to describe her. She's a killer volleyball player, driven, and loves Jesus.

I've grown to know and love this girl that I'm able to call my friend, and her humor fascinates me. She's always making people laugh, and isn't one to have self doubt or insecurities.

Some Sarah Fun Facts
Favorite Food: Potatoes
Favorite time of the year: Fall (because her birthday falls during this season)
Most inspirational person: My cat Kelly
Would most like to accomplish: Living life to the fullest
What are you most serious about: My Mom
Why do you want to go to Panama: To help Canadians (apparently they are lost)


Like I said, her humor is quite unique and hilarious.
Being a high school girl and having such a relaxed view point is so refreshing.

My professor once told my class,
Don't miss the forest for the tree and
Don't miss the symphony for the cord/soloist

I have no worries that this girl will be able to see the whole picture 
and enjoy every individual part of life at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment