Monday, October 3, 2011

There's A Castle With Dreams - A Disneyland Adventure

The other day I went to Disneyland. Upon arrival, the woman working at the Disney Store in Downtown Disney was surprised with my cheery hello, and a woman with me, Christine, explained that it was my first time, and I was just short of excited... It was here that I got my first Disney souvenir, a "1st visit" pin =] Which I happily wore on my shirt.

I couldn't believe how happy I was just looking at the castle. That really is all I needed to do to be happy. However the most spectacular thing we did that day was go and see World Of Color at California Adventure. It was spectacular. I knew I wanted to see it, and I knew I would love seeing a light/water show of my favorite movies, but I wasn't expecting it to take my breath away. Words can't describe how wonderful that show is!

It was a wonderful trip, meeting princesses, going on It's a Small World, having ice cream, meeting a family from New Zealand, seeing that same famliy the next day while walking from our hotel to Ihop, and spending time with friends. It's a pretty happy place!

No comments:

Post a Comment