Friday, February 10, 2012

Day Four Tuesday

Day four

I woke up and walked to the kitchen, a short five steps away, and Phoebe came up to me and asked where I snuck to last night, confused, i told her "ya know spent a night on the town" when she didn't reply I asked for clarifications. I guess the girls were wondering where I spent the night. I went to Bekah's room because one of the girls was snoring and I knew I wouldn't be able to get to sleep. I got some good sleep in Bekah's room though (didn't hear the dogs or the kids)!! -- I heard later that Susana saw a person on the top bunk of Annie's bed (me) assumed it was Rebekah and reached to the bunk above her, where Rebekah usually slept, to steal a pillow, Rebekah freaked out, because someone hit her face, and Susana had no idea who I was... Next time I'll write a note :/

Had oatmeal for breakfast!! It was so good, and refreshing. Then Phoebe and I took the clothes to the houses and filled the orders for the houses, then took them out too. It was a pretty uneventful (cough) day but its been great so far. I helped Cameron fill his orders so we got it done faster, and I spent some time with Mackinson and Beckington, and I still don't know who God is leading me to sponsor, time will tell.

At lunch rebekah and I talked about GG and I still have knots in my stomach from remembering what these kids have been through. It makes me sick, and I want to cry, and just hug them, and let them know how much they're loved..

After lunch we went to see some property that HaF might be interesting in, and were going to get some spicy goat sticks, that Rebekah raves about, but the guy wasn't there today :/ and on the way back home, Camerons Dad rolled/broke(possibly) his ankle... Never say uneventful in Haiti!

I had a bonding moment with Renoldo today, he sat on my lap and we listened to Josue speak, and he was so happy, he wasnt being distracted, he just sat held my hand and listened. My heart was flying, Because normally he's a pretty hard kid. I love these kids so much.

Then I had Mackenson until bedtime and I love love love him! I could kiss this boy forever! Then I put him to bed and prayed for him, kissed all the babies and then we had our group time. Which was also so good.

One of my favorite parts was when we were up taking pictures of the stars/moon and having intern conversations.

I love how well Zac teaches it reminds me so much of my brother. It's great.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment