Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm a MOM

I am now the proud sponsor of Mackenson.

Watch this video to see his story - have a box of tissues


I had the blessing of seeing him when he was at Sisters of Charity, as heartbreaking as it was; and knowing his journey and his progress. And to think back then when we visited him, I had no idea I would be his sponsor today, I just picture God up there smiling and saying, "I know the plans I have for you, plans for a hope and a future" I get to be a part of that.


Now that you've seen the before video, take a look at a picture I took of Macky this week. =) Isn't he beautiful!

And the new directors Stephen and Carrie, implemented a ciesta until 1:30 after lunch at noon, at which time I would kidnap Macky and we'd sit on the porch and take a nap.. Mwen remnen li.


The Hands and Feet Project is giving these beautiful kids a hope and a future. Taking them out of their worldly circumstances "to raise a generation of orphaned children who will grow up to reach their God given potential."


You can be a part of that =) To find out how you can sponsor a child @ $30/month click HERE. Or if you'd like to take a trip to Jacmel, Haiti to see these beautiful chocolate babies click HERE =)


Bondye Beni Ou (God Bless You)

No comments:

Post a Comment