Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day Three - Monday



Today started out with work :) all of us had different jobs, some of us painted, some of us organized the depot, I helped Phoebe out with getting new clothes for the kids. Which meant we went to each house and got sized for each kid and whether they needed clothes for church (pou leglis) or for school (pou lekol) or for home (pou la kay).. I got to learn a lot of
Creole by listening to Phoebe and her then explaining what she said. Also... I got baby time with all the youngins who didn't go to school :) and that was awesome!

During our time in Kay Natasha, Mackenson came up to me and was playing with my face, during which he squished together my cheeks and kissed my lips. I could've died on the spot. It was adorable, and then I thought, "oh no, isn't he getting sick?! Good thing I don't get sick" Haha I love this boy, so much.

And then Beckington, as I was walking from Mackenson's house, he's on yhe porch of his house, looks at me and yells "bwitney!"<3 these beautiful children make my heart melt! And then it happened again when Beckington was done with church group with Josue. I said his name as he was walking past the porch to his kay, and he came running!! I love our kids so much, my little naked butt beautiful boy :) (because he almost NEVER has pants on and his onesies are always unbuttoned) And it was great talking to Phoebe about interning and just getting to know her more, she's so kind. Now I'm just watching Zac edit pictures And watching funny YouTube videos Pitch our tents F U David after dentist ..................... This is the Good Life

No comments:

Post a Comment