Monday, November 28, 2011

Hair Cut Melt Down?

I'm not the biggest fan of change - sometimes even when I cause it. It's just never right and it overwhelms me quickly.

Last week I got a hair cut (Look to the right ---> ). Back in July I decided to get bangs, not straight across, but framed to my face... I liked them while sitting at the salon, but as soon as I walked outside, got in the car, and looked in the mirror... I hated it! And cried until I got home. I didn't like how short they were cut, you could totally see my eyebrows, but it was as dramatic as Audrey Hepburn's. A day went by and I loved them!

Well, they grew out, so a few months went by where I had side bangs...

I went to get them cut last week - a different stylist, mine was out of town - and she cut them a great length, but they're almost straight across -REALLY!? They just couldn't be right... until I went home and washed only my bangs with out conditioner and I love them..

I don't know why I can never be satisfied with a haircut on the first day - I guess it just takes time to "grow on me" ... hahaha... I know I know =)

How do you do with new haircuts, styles, colors? Do you love them right away, or does it take some time?

No comments:

Post a Comment