Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Twilight 2

For all of you Team Jacob and Team Edward fans - I probably just gave you a heart attack by calling it Twilight 2 - when in fact, the second movie in the Twilight Saga is titled New Moon.


I must say I am quite uneducated about twilight...
I've not seen the first one - "Twilight"
So I still have a few questions -

1. Why does Edward look like a drug addict
          His eyes are red
          His skin isn't exactly "healthy looking"
          He has striking red lips

2. Why can't she make simple decisions
3. Why does that one lady have the scar on her face
4. Why does he sparkle - I thought people were kidding about this!!
5. Why can't the wolf boys have girlfriends but their leader is engaged
     -does his fiance have a choice?

6.Does she say yes!?
          This is the only thing compelling me to have a small desire to watch the next more... or look it up on wikipedia :/


Please comment below - you don't need to be a user or have an account =)
Help a girl understand!

1 comment:

  1. Ok so he looks like a drug addict just because he's a vampire.. The odd colored eyes, red lips etc it's just their characteristics. Let's see what else, I can't see your questions while writing this and I can't rembered them all.. Um thr werewolves ate allowed to have girlfriends it's just not safe because they get mad really easily hence the scar on their leaders face, she was too close when he transformed once before and was hurt. Even though he hurt her she forgave and still loves him and she does actually want to be with him. And last Bella does say yes, they get married in the movie that premiers tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete