Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Gallon Of Milk

A funny story for the day -

I pick up my girls from high school and bring them to church for youth group - it gives us a chance to bond, hangout, and have some de-stressing time. Well today was definitely fun! Mariah was the only one that needed a ride today, and I had some errands to do so we did them together. I picked her up from school, we went to the bank, went to taco bell, then to safeway to get gas. When we got to Safeway there was a huge line so we decided to park, eat, and wait until the line when down.

With just a Volcano Taco left and a small line we decided to get gas while we could.

Knowing my mouth is always on fire with a Volcano Taco I gave Mariah a 5 and asked her to run in and get me some milk. Easy right? .... eh

I finish filling up and start pulling out assuming she'll walk out when go around the car in front of me, and she did... except the container I was expecting to see in her hand was absent, and in it's place was an entire gallon of milk - needless to say, I had enough for my taco and for my cereal tomorrow morning!

Not to mention a good laugh that should last the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment