Monday, November 28, 2011

You could say I'm speechless

The other night I was picking up kids that I babysit from their various activities - this happen to be testing for their hunting license. It was about 10:00pm, not too cold out, but pretty foggy. I had to go in and sign some papers and I came back with both kiddos. About 5 minutes into our 20 minute car ride home, my voice starts getting raspy and deep... I like to call it my sexy man voice...

It's now been like this for about 24 hours - only it's not so sexy any more. It's hoarse and cracking and I'm blaming allergies. I don't feel sick, I'm not more tired than normal, and I still have a normal appetite, I just can't hold a conversation without laughing a dry whisper laugh because of my voice....

Oh - and nothing seems to help; cough drops, Chloraseptic, Halls, honey, nothing :/

Do you have any suggestions? Could I be missing something?

No comments:

Post a Comment