Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tanning - Love Me Some Vitamin D

A few years ago I was browsing online for local spas and came across one with a free trial package - and that's where it all started! For the free tanning session I was only in for 3 minutes so I didn't tan, and though I have fair skin, I do tan. It just takes more time rather than the 10 minutes outside it takes some people.... but for the first time in a long time I felt alive, alert, and enthusiastic!

Later we found out I was Vitamin D deficient and since a supplement didn't raise my levels - tanning in winter, and unprotected sun time in the summer was suggested. I'm down with that!

I now go to What'a Beach Tans & Boutique and it's wonderful! I absolutely love it! It's clean and welcoming and I can just walk in, or make an appointment (useful during the summer!). I use the 20 minute bed which has 32 lamps and it's beyond relaxing - they have 5 different units to choose from including a leg tanner and a stand up unit. I haven't tried their Versa Spa Sunless Tanning Spray yet, but I'm guessing I will eventually - when that time comes, I'll keep you updated! Also - ask about their student discount. Andddd if you like their facebook page they are always posting discounts and current promotions.

All of the girls are very friendly and answer any questions I may have.

They are located at:  12070 Industry Blvd #25, Martell, CA 95654 Between Safeway and Staples
You can call them at: (209) 257-1090
 

Click here to read about the new law passed on tanning - no one under 18 (regardless of parental consent)


Check out this link and

p.s they also have the hottest hand picked styles
(25% off Apparel until 12/15/11)

Picture: http://www.facebook.com/whatabeachtansandboutiques
All information subject to change without notice 
Not promoted by What'a Beach Tans & Boutique

1 comment:

  1. LOVING the new digs!!! YOu rock it girl! :)
    Big love!
    xo!

    ReplyDelete