Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Winter Must Haves

ONE: A Great Jacket
A winter must by H&M. Not only does it keep you warm but its a fashion staple. And it's perfect for those mornings when the alarm clock fails to go off on time. Throw on a long sleeve, a great jacket, dark jeans, and boots and you're ready to go. 

TWO: Jennifer Aniston scarves
And by that I mean those big beautiful ones that just look fantastic as well as serving their purpose!
Like this raspberry one for only $12 from Target Online.

THREE: Boots Boots Boots!
Try these great Payless over the knee boots. The flap allows you to unfold for an over the knee look or fold down and it will stay right below - can be dressed up or down, and goes great with skinny jeans. I just got a pair myself! I love wearing them with grey leggings!

FOUR: Hand warmers - those little necessities
I've gotten these for years and they are great! I get mine from Costco, but you can also find them on Amazon.

FIVE: Slippers
I am super picky about my slippers, I want the comfortable inside with the faux fur and I want to be able to wear them outside when it's wet. I want to be able to leave them on if I need to go to the store. Here's the ones I've found that are a must have every year! Again from Payless =)



SIX: Hat or earmuffs
I'm not really specific with these - but I wear them often. I have beanie's from Roxy and H&M and simple Walmart earmuffs. As long as they are doing their purpose - keeping my ears toasty, I'm not complaining!

SEVEN: Comfy sweats
Hollister. Hollister. Hollister. All the way. Or Abercrombie of course. I have yet to find a pair of sweats that are more comfortable than these. And for a steal! For my Hollister sweats I have a pair of Betty's and a pair of Dude's. Reasoning? The Betty's tend to be fitted and hug your rump, and are also easier to be "on the run" with. If I need to go pick up kids or go outside I know I can wear these. The Dudes are baggier, mine have a drawstring waste so I can fit them to me - but they are more of lounge around, not finishing a to-do list, kind of sweats. I love them both! Click HERE to see some 29.90 clearance boot cut bettys =)


EIGHT: Exaggerated Mug
I love a great big mug - or the ones you just look forward to using in the morning. Like this complementing mug set from World Market



NINE: A collection of rainy day movies
We all need something to watch when we're wearing our
Hollister comfy sweats - drinking our cup o' jo, wearing our favorite slippers while online shopping for the rest of our winter must haves.


Click HERE to see my raining day favorites.

TEN: BLANKETS!
I'm a sucker for a comfortable throw - the incredibly soft ones that double and keep your feet warm!
Look at all these from Pier1... I love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment